Twitter launch their sale office in Hong Kong
- Twitter has launched their sale office in Hong Kong. Twitter’s Hong Kong office will seek out companies in China which want to go international. ...
Market Update Summary - January 2018
Housing prices in 2017 increase at their fastest
pace in five years
The realisation of pre-commitments at Lee Garden Three, issued with its Occupation Permit (OP)
during the month, and new lettings in new builds in Kowloon contributed to net take-up in the
overall market amounting to 449,500 sq ft in December. Leasing activity in Kowloon East
continued to be dominated by upgrading demand. Technology company LazyBug Studio
reportedly leased a floor at Two Harbour Square (20,800 sq ft) in Kwun Tong, relocating out of
industrial offices in Hunghom.
• In Central, new lettings fell by 32% m-o-m, largely owing to the traditional holiday season. PRC
firms continued to dominate leasing activity, representing 67% of all new lettings. The pending
sale of The Center did not dissuade two PRC firms reportedly leasing 30,000 sq ft in the building.
• Central rents advanced by 0.4% m-o-m as vacancy tightened to 1.7% while rents in Hong Kong
East advanced by a market leading 0.8% m-o-m on the back of a tight vacancy environment;
excluding vacancy in the recently completed 18 King Wah Road.
• Investor interest in Grade A offices remained strong in December. A small office unit at
Convention Plaza in Wanchai reportedly exchanged hands for HKD 75.0 million or HKD 35,954
per sq ft, setting a new record high in the building, in terms of unit price.
Google taken whole floor of Time Square
- Grade A office leasing remains active in Hong Kong. It is recorded that the world's internet giant, Google, has taken the whole of 21st floor of Times Square Tower 2 sizing around 20,000 sq.ft. ...
Market Update Summary - 4th Quarter 2014
- Overall Vacancy Rate of Grade A office found dropped slightly. Central, Admiralty and Sheung Wan: Vacancy Rate drops from 3.8% to 3.3%; Rental growth +0.4%. Tenants from financial secto ...
Technical Information of Leasing and Sale office in Hong Kong
- Area Definitions There are only limited regulations governing the quoted area of leased premises in Hong Kong and tenants should take care in confirming the net areas. The following plan and ...
Business Registration in Hong Kong
- Start doing business in Hong Kong requires a registration in The Companies Registry. There are hundreds of accounting firms and solicitor firms in Hong Kong which help their clients to do the business ...